Sunday 1 August 2021

All about me



Talofa Lava my name is Nathaniel and i'm going to tell you a story about myself. First of all if your asking what my age and my school is at you can look up at my document that I created that has my six favourite stuff to do when i'm bored. First of all if you can see on my document you can see a picture of this man scoring a try in Rugby and if you didn't know I like rugby and also the player that scores the try is my favourite player to. Second I like Anime , anime is like my favourite thing to do out of all these things but here is a funny story so first i have a friend named Penati he loves Anime i'm the one who got him in to Anime but he knows more anime than me I know what your probably thinking so yeah. third that's on my list is books I love reading books I love reading about fantasy's but my favourite book is reading a manga a manga is a book that tells a story about an anime but it looks realistic. Fourth is Maths maths is my favourite subject in school it shows how I love numbers and Equations. 5th is Music , music helps me calm down and helps me concentrate. Last in my List Is Gaming I love gaming with my friends or by myself my favourite games are Fortnite , Rocket League Fifa 20 and Brawlhalla.  

3 comments:

  1. Talofa Nathaniel. Thanks for sharing this information. You've been smart about what information you've shared and this will help your readers get to know you a bit better. Maybe you could make your poster bigger so it's easier to read. Do you know how to embed the drawing instead of taking a screenshot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Nathaniel! I am Nishka from Yaldhurst Model School!
    I am a new person to your blog post and by reading this blog post, I can tell that your whole blogger page is going to be amazing! I also really like Anime! Anime is one of my favourite things to watch when I am bored! My favourite would probably be My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, and Kakegurui! They are amazing!
    In my opinion, I am not a big fan of rugby. This is because to get hurt a lot and you have to be really fast (I am not that fast)! I like Netball better! Netball is quite fun and Challenging! Music also helps me to calm down! Especially calm music. It helps me concentrate more and get my work done faster!
    What would you do if you didn't know how to play rugby? I hope to comment on your blog post again! Bye!
    - Nishka K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nishka for your kind compliment and while I am playing rugby im also learning how to play piano and my teacher who is my friends dad said if I ever get injured then think about playing piano so that is my answer to your question and once again thank you for your compliment!
      -Nathaniel Fa'alogo

      Delete